how're you guys ? if u just fine , Alhamdulillah , if not , may Allah make you fine XD !... hehe
ok this entry is just abt niqab , lately some peoples ask me how to make a niqab .. Yes , I made all my niqab , handmade officially by me lolz ...
i've planned to make a video and gonna post to youtube but because of i have no time to do it so I'll just post the way how to do it in my blog soon , ok ? ...
Just wait for the tutorial :) ... It'll be posted soon :) ... BUT before tht , im just going to post abt the way how to make a niqab 1 layer , not 3 layer cus 3 layer is kinda hard to explain to ya guys ... In Shaa Allah , if i hv time , I'd make a video abt the way how to make a 3 layer's niqab :) Im not promise k..
if someone who just dunno how's the look of niqab 1 layer , I'd introduce you , this is the niqab 1 layer :)
and also for those who dunno the look of niqab 3 layer , this is it ..
see ? 3 layers is kinda hard to make it , if you're alr pro in jahit-menjahit ni ,..senang je nk buat :)
K itu je utk mlm ni ~ wait for the entry tht I've alr promised to ya guys k :) .. Assalamualaikum :D


No comments:
Post a Comment